Rent To Buy $110.00 ( Including gst per week )
HT Barnes fully design and manufacture their Barnes MK1 Blademaster bandsaws in Australia. They put their saws through stringent quality assurance checks so they can ensure you’ll receive a top-notch product. As a result of such testing, these saws comply fully with the current standards held against meat processing machinery.
Barnes MK1 Blademaster saws have comprehensive safety features:
- Blade guards located above and below the cutting zone, and wrap around the top blade guard;
- Fail-safe door lock ensures the machine will not operate with open doors;
- Ergonomic design due to waist-high table, start and stop buttons;
- Equipped with a twist-to-release emergency stop button;
- Adjustable polyurethane plastic feet for maximum stability.
- 405 mm X 435 mm cutting clearance capacity.
- Saw blade: 13 mm wide, 3600 mm long.
- Dimensions: 990 x 890 x 1945
- Weight: 240 kg