Superbly suited for use in cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars, the Bolero Round Table Top comes in an attractive beech design.
The high-density woodchip table top is coated to protect it from heat and water, perfect for use in dining areas where hot foods and beverages are served. This coating also makes the table top easy to clean and maintain, greatly increasing its longevity.
This practical table top can be combined with any of the Bolero table bases to create the ideal dining table to your venue.
This versatility affords you the option to swap and change your table top with different style bases to accommodate different styles, as well as different table base heights.
- Outside Edge Thickness: 30mm
- Predrilled for easy self assembly with all our table bases
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Water resistant
- Heat resistant up to 180°C
- Scratch resistant
- High impact resistance
- Resistant to cigarette burns
- Dimensions 30(H) x 600(Ø)mm
- Material High density woodchip table top with a fully-exterior foil
ALSO AVAILABLE IN DARK BROWN AND WHITE.