Rent To Buy $15.00 ( Including gst per week )
Paragon has been operating since 1965. They export, from their factory in Iowa, to more than 43 countries around the world.
These Sno Cone machines are the stuff of legend: high performance, amazing reliability and that classic styling – they are exactly what Snow Cone machines should be.
We stand behind every one of these machines with our legendary Davidson service, long warranties and a full range of spare parts.
Features of the Paragon Sno Cone machine range
- Ice processing components are solid cast Aluminium.
- Blades are high grade Stainless Steel, adjustable and easy to replace.
- Casing is Stainless Steel and Aluminium.
- Powder coating is easy to clean and chip resistant.
- Powerful 1/3 HP motor running at 1725 rpm.
- Produces 225 kg of shaved ice per hour (approx 1000 sno cones).
- Internal illumination promotes the product and encourages impulse purchases*.
- Illuminated sign attracts attention*.
- High impact resistant polycarbonate windows.
- Blue tinting is attractive and effective in reducing heat transmission to ice.
- Safety switch prevents accidental start up.
- Slanted draining deck, of food grade plastic, extends shelf life
- Market leading warranty.
- Full range of original Spare Parts.
- Dimensions: 400 x 350 x 600
3 years limited warranty: 1 year labour / 3 years parts